[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Setting the currency in the patron billing interface

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Wed May 22 14:04:28 EDT 2019

Hi Dan,

It really seems there is no easy way in Angular to change default
currency parameters across the application as mentioned in Angular Wiki
(https://www.angularjswiki.com/angular/angular-currency-pipe-formatting-currency-in-angular/)
and further elaborated in a GitHub discussion
(https://github.com/angular/angular/issues/25461).

However, the Angular Wiki page cited above mentions a workaround (with a
code example):

"we can define our own custom Angular currency Pipe to do the same.

Create a new file called custom.currencypipe.ts file and add the below
code to it. You can change the paramters as per your requirements."

If implemented in Evergreen, maybe the currency parameters could be
changed in a single place?

Linda