[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Angular staff catalog 3.4 project docs update

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 11:09:24 EST 2019

Hi All,

Just a heads up that I've updated the Angular Staff Catalog wiki page to
reflect the state of the project after all the good 3.4 stuff was added.

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:browser_staff:angular_staff_catalog

Except where otherwise noted, this document reflects features available in
Evergreen 3.4 when the experimental staff catalog is enabled (via library
setting).

Which items in the Pending Development section are the highest priority for
staff?  Have I missed any items in that list?

Thanks,

-b