[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 3.5 Roadmap and Schedule

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Nov 19 14:54:50 EST 2019

Thanks Bill!

For the Feb Feedback fest, I propose Feb 17-21.

For Bug Squashing, I propose March 16-20.

(I am available to help those two weeks!)

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.