[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Auto Renew Feature

Aubrey Area Library aubreyarealibrary at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:19:01 EST 2019

On the reporting side of things we expected our circulation to increase
dramatically. We saw a 40% increase in circulation numbers with auto
renewal for FY19 and are expecting that percentage to rise to 50%(ish) for
FY20 as it will be our first full year with auto renewal and patrons have
become comfortable with/expect it.

If staff have circulation reports that they have created and run regularly
they will need to modify them to display auto renewal circs if they want to
track that separately.

Jordan