[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Auto Renew Feature

Aubrey Area Library aubreyarealibrary at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 11:50:50 EST 2019

I just reread your question. The circulation duration rules control how
many times the item can auto renew. To turn it on is in the in the
Notifications/Actions Triggers tab under Local Administration. Should be
triggers for Autorenew and the notification, AutorenewNotify, that you can
clone.

Apologies for the back-to-back messages.