[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] MARC batch import loss of feature

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Oct 9 10:48:16 EDT 2019

Hi Chris,

I confirm that the new MARC batch import/export interface currently lacks
that functionality, and it looks like a bug report was already filed:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1830923.

As a workaround for now, the previous import/export interface can continue
to be accessed at
https://your.evergreenserver.org/eg/staff/cat/catalog/vandelay.

Regards,

Galen