[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [Evergreen-catalogers] Adding Text to Call Number Template for Spine Labels

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Oct 28 14:15:04 EDT 2019

I'm not sure how to add logic in there to check for the existence of a copy
number. If you wanted to add c. to *all* of the labels, you could try this:

  ,get_cn_and_location_suffix(copy)

to be:

  ,"c. ", get_cn_and_location_suffix(copy)

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.