[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Printing vertical rotated text through hatch

Chris Burton cburton at nflibrary.ca
Mon Oct 28 15:22:50 EDT 2019

120px; overflow-wrap: break-word; text-transform: uppercase;">

We Use this div for our vertical text. We basically inflate the size to
have 1 character take the full width and use 'overflow-wrap: break-word' to
allow the characters to break off. It isn't pretty, but it works for us! We
print our Hold Shelf Slips daily with it.

--
Chris Burton
Computer Programmer Analyst

*Technology Associate @*
*Niagara Falls Public Library*
4848 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON  L2E 4C5
Tel 905-356-8080 x 267 cburton at nflibrary.ca <cdunn at nflibrary.ca>
<https://my.nflibrary.ca>