[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3.3.3 staff client receipt printing & defaults

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Sep 9 17:44:14 EDT 2019

We did it the first way in 3.2.3 (modifying the templates). I'm looking
forward to playing with the new 3.4 GUI!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.