[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3.3.3 staff client receipt printing & defaults

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Thu Sep 12 09:24:38 EDT 2019

Wait, I just noticed that there is an easier way in the web staff client.

In the web staff client, look under Administration -> Workstation -> Stored
User Preferences -> Server Workstation Prefs.

That will list all the preferences and their values for the current
workstation preferences.

[image: image.png]
Josh