[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Curbside Delivery & Similar - sharing ideas

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Tue Apr 7 14:31:55 EDT 2020

Hey -

I heard that the link I sent didn't work. You can find the presentation
through the PLA Conference website.
https://www.placonference.org/programs.cfm  Programs and Handouts - Keyword
search: curbside will take you to presentation information
[image: image.png]
Click on the session title to navigate here:

https://www.placonference.org/profile.cfm?profile_name=session&master_key=4B868384-F494-FAFD-F1B0-86F1F8100E77&page_key=3B32BA3B-0C73-28BC-D7F3-2A5F86C92F37&xtemplate&userLGNKEY=0

The link to the slides is at the bottom of the page.

Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch