[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] slip-printing for staged curbside pickups

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Aug 3 10:15:07 EDT 2020

Hi Will,

There is not currently a way to print pickup receipts for Curbside Pickup,
though we have identified that as an enhancement. Equinox is
actively seeking funding partners for enhancements to Curbside - here's my
full list so far (print lists is #6):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vvJUEmkVRqyLXicqftj3QQ78TFDHMNcaKaynhUR8Btw/edit?usp=sharing

The latest version of the draft documentation for Curbside is here:
https://www.equinoxinitiative.org/filemanager_uploads/documents/Evergreen%20Curbside%20Pickup%20Documentation.pdf

Note that once the Curbside feature is accepted into Evergreen's codebase,
I will finalize this documentation and add it to the community docs.

All of our current resources about Curbside are gathered here:
https://www.equinoxinitiative.org/resources

I'm happy to answer any other questions you have!

Best,
Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*