[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Equinox's migration-tools repo

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Wed Aug 5 15:56:57 EDT 2020

Rogan,

This is great! I was just working on some collectionHQ code and thought
of this post. I have some code to contribute back to {not the
migration-tools} repo. Do we have a way to contribute to:

https://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=contrib/equinox.git

I thought I would make a branch -> pull request but I don't think I have
the powers.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Can consume data in any format