[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder - August Cataloging Working Group Tomorrow (with Agenda Link)

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Aug 10 13:19:44 EDT 2020

*Reminder!*  The Cataloging Working Group will meet tomorrow, *Tues, Aug 11
at 2:00pm EDT*.
See login instructions below.

*Breaking News!*  In addition to our planned New Feature Highlight
discussion, we are excited to announce that *Chris Burton from Niagara
Falls Public Library* will be joining us to demo the *new OPAC Redesign*
that we'll see in the 3.6 Release.

We'll also be discussing the 3.6 Roadmap, the upcoming Feedback Fest, and a
couple of launchpad bugs that need our input.  See the full agenda here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_4cGbBiG6vDt8Y3Nh7cwLTK2vdKdvtCTFueGbj3KlYo/edit?usp=sharing

We hope to see you there!  The recording will be circulated later this week
for those that are not able to attend.