[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cataloging Working Group - Aug Meeting Notes & Recording

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Aug 12 15:46:46 EDT 2020

The Cataloging Work Group extends our thanks again to all those who
participated in yesterday's demonstration and discussion of new
feature highlights and ongoing development in Evergreen as related to
cataloging interests.  Special thanks go out to Andrea Buntz Neiman, Galen
Charlton, Terran McCanna, and Chris Burton.

If you missed the meeting or want to relive the experience, the meeting
links are now available:

   - Recording
   <https://transcripts.gotomeeting.com/#/s/07a30f92f40b2362701172efb825a06749cdc76e530b584e84fb0e8141074b13>
   - Meeting Notes
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_4cGbBiG6vDt8Y3Nh7cwLTK2vdKdvtCTFueGbj3KlYo/edit?usp=sharing>

*Continuing Discussions*
For anyone wanting to continue the OPAC Redesign review and discussion,
please see LP#1778972 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1778972>
As a reminder, Feedback Fest is coming up next week and cataloger
participation is needed.  Look for more details from Terran.
There are a few launchpad bugs with needsdiscussion tags that are on our
plate to review.  I will be sending out more on each one of these bugs in
individual emails.

The next CWG meeting will be on Tues, September 8, 2020 at 2pm Eastern.

As always, thanks to all of you for all you do and for continuing
Cataloging conversations
across the community.

Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Implementation Project Manager
Equinox Open Library Initiative
phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) ext. 5574
email:  jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
web:    *http://EquinoxInitiative.org <http://equinoxinitiative.org/>*