[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Feedback Fest begins Monday!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Aug 14 15:38:18 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

The Evergreen 3.6 Release Team and volunteers have begun setting up test
servers with bug fixes and new features loaded for testing during Evergreen
Feedback Fest next week!  I'll send out the links on Monday morning so you
can begin. If enough fixes get tested early in the week, we'll be able to
refresh the servers and load more fixes onto them.

Some useful links:

How to participate in Bug Squashing / Feedback Fest weeks:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

Launchpad (the Evergreen bug & wish list tracker):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen

Updated list of Launchpad Tags (thanks to Andrea Buntz Neiman!):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen

New Developers Working Group (how to set up git and do signoffs):
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=newdevs:start

Evergreen IRC channel (Evergreen community chat and meetings):
https://webchat.freenode.net/#evergreen

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.