[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Email List Migrations

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Mon Aug 17 10:46:10 EDT 2020

Good Morning, All,

The Georgia Public Library Service is migrating its email lists onto
another platform, so these Evergreen Community lists will move to the
list.evergreen-ils.org server over the next few days, and will be renamed:

- open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org will become
evergreen-general at list.evergreen-ils.org
- open-ils-dev at list.georgialibraries.org will become
evergreen-dev at list.evergreen-ils.org
- open-ils-documentation at list.georgialibraries.org will become
evergreen-documentation at list.evergreen-ils.org

As a current subscriber to these lists, you do not need to take any
action.  We will automatically subscribe you to the lists you are currently
subscribed to.

List archives from the list.georgialibraries.org server will be moved to
the new server.

Please reply to the list with any questions.

Thanks!

Chris

--

Chris Sharp, PINES System Administrator

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7147 | csharp at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.