[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] photos for annual report

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Aug 20 10:34:37 EDT 2020

We in the Outreach Committee will be starting up the annual report planning
in October but this year faces a new challenge.  I always encourage
community photos but use those from in-person events for the bulk.  We
won’t have any this year.  So, I’m beating the drum early.  I’d especially
like to see photos of libraries doing things during these times whether
it’s in-person service you’ve maintained, doing curbside service,
rearranging shelving, staff doing online storytime, and so on. Please send
them my way.  Please note that by sending the photo you are assumed to have
gotten permission to use the photo from the copyright holder and those
shown in the photo.  Thanks!

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative