[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] September Cataloging Working Group - Tues, 9/15

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Aug 31 15:42:01 EDT 2020

*Everyone is invited to the monthly Cataloging Working Group meetings*

*Evergreen Cataloging Working Group*

*Tuesday, Sept 15, 2020*

*2:00 EDT*

*Change of Date Announcement*:

Our usual meeting day is the 2nd Tuesday of the month.  As that falls on
Sept 8 this year (the day after most libraries are closed for Labor Day),
the CWG Organizing Committee has opted to delay the call until the
following week --- on Sept 15.

*Survey*

This month we want to do something a little different – we want input from
all of you on setting agendas for future meetings.  Please look for a
survey from us in the next few days asking for your anonymous suggestions
for agenda topics related to Evergreen cataloging workflows, functionality,
and enhancements.

As always, if you missed recent CWG meetings, you can access meeting
recordings and notes on the CWG wiki meetings
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging:meetings#meetings>
page.

A full agenda for the September call will be sent out closer to the meeting
date.

We hope you are all doing well, and we look forward to another great
discussion soon!

Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Implementation Project Manager
Equinox Open Library Initiative
phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) ext. 5574
email:  jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
web:    *http://EquinoxInitiative.org <http://equinoxinitiative.org/>*