[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Seeking advice from libraries using Zebra label printers

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Feb 5 18:02:10 EST 2020

Ruth,

I don't know if they will help or not, but you could have them look at our
instructions for printing spine labels --
https://pines.georgialibraries.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=cat:spine-label-printing

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.