[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Evergreen Feedback Fest: Next week!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Feb 12 13:54:32 EST 2020

We're trying something new for Feedback Fest next week (and if it works
out, we'll continue the idea for Bug Squashing Week next month).

Since the goal of Feedback Fest is to get focused input from the core
developers as well as open pullrequests approved, we (by which I mean,
Chris, Blake, and Bill) will be setting up several sandboxes that are
pre-loaded with selected pullrequests.

Bill with have a sandbox with his latest work on the Experimental Staff
Catalog loaded, and Chris and Blake will each have two sandboxes with a
handful of other pullrequests loaded onto them, for a total of 5 sandboxes.
Bill's sandbox will stay dedicated to the Experimental Staff Catalog all
week (and he may apply changes during the week if needed). For the other
four sandboxes, once all of the pullrequests on a sandbox have been tested,
that sandbox will get rebuilt with another set of pullrequests loaded.

The sandboxes won't be ready to start accessing until Monday, but you can
take a look at which pullrequests will be loaded onto them here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nDXg83ZAZlDYBxb0z59-hKqEjjPxpEuUssI2qtANax4/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you have any questions!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.