[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] PLA meetup?

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Feb 14 15:51:57 EST 2020

Hi all,

We weren't able to get something together for Midwinter, so, I'm trying
again!

So, who's attending PLA and would be interested in an informal community
meetup? Anyone knowledgeable about Nashville and have recommendations for a
place? It'll be my first time there so I'm not much help in that respect!

I'm available Wednesday and Thursday evenings (but don't constrain
yourselves by that!)

Feel free to respond on- or off-list and we'll see if we can get something
together!

Best,
Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*