[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Self Check login

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Tue Feb 18 12:25:16 EST 2020

Hello Millissa,

You can add the username and password as arguments to the URL, along with
the workstation.

Example:
https://
[hostname]/eg/circ/selfcheck/main?ws=orgname-computer&username=selfcheck1&password=selfcheck1pw

Note: you will want to make sure the URL bar is disabled in your browser,
so users cannot see the initial URL.

We use openKiosk for our self check and catalog stations.
http://openkiosk.mozdevgroup.com/

There is going to be a self check round table at the conference this year.
https://eg2020.sched.com/event/ZkPq/evergreen-self-check-round-table

--
Josh Stompro - IT Director
Lake Agassiz Regional Library