[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Feedback Fest: Final Results

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Feb 24 11:43:37 EST 2020

Thank you to the 41 Evergreen community members who pitched in during
Feedback Fest last week to help test bug fixes, updates to old user
interfaces, and new features!

Thanks to your dedication, *58* pieces of code were signed off on, and 31
of those have already been committed for inclusion in the core code.
Another 13 patches were tested and received substantive feedback. The
release managers and core committers are continuing to work through the
remainder of the sign-offs for possible inclusion in Evergreen 3.5.

By the numbers, this makes this the most successful Feedback Fest or Bug
Squashing Week we've had since we started these activities back in February
of 2017!

Special thanks to Chris Sharp, Blake Graham-Henderson, and Bill Erickson,
who made sandboxes available for testing by the community. Their support
made testing more feasible by members of the Evergreen Community who do not
have direct access to their own sandboxes.

If you'd like to see the complete list of tested pull requests and
statistics, the updated chart is available here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nDXg83ZAZlDYBxb0z59-hKqEjjPxpEuUssI2qtANax4/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you everyone!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.