[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2019 new Evergreen Libraries

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Fri Jan 17 09:50:58 EST 2020

I forgot about this! Maybe someone from Missouri already replied but here
is the list of libraries that migrated to Missouri Evergreen in 2019. I
would have to search through old emails to find collection sizes and patron
counts. If you need that information, let me know.

[image: image.png]

Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator