[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Envisionware eCommerce

Pamela Withrow pwithrow at jeffcolib.org
Fri Jul 24 10:06:51 EDT 2020

We recently added eCommerce to our Envisionware self-check stations, and it
is working very well. Overall, we are very pleased with the product.

We are experiencing difficulties getting an Evergreen report that details
which transactions were paid by credit card and the reason for the payment.
Currently, the report lists the reason, but the payment type is always
"cash payment."

If you use Envisionware eCommerce, would you please contact me? Thank you
very much.

*--Pam*
*Pamela Withrow*
Assistant Director for Library Services