[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] slip-printing for staged curbside pickups

Will Matheson wmatheson at princerupertlibrary.ca
Fri Jul 31 20:09:34 EDT 2020

Good day,

I would like to enquire as to whether or not there is a slip-printing
feature in the curbside pickup feature recently developed for Evergreen
by the Equinox OLI.

At the moment we are handwriting slips with patron name, contact number,
appointment time, etc.. and attaching them to bags for pickup. If our
co-op were to implement curbside pickup and we were to turn it on, it
would be really nice if we could just run off a little slip in a receipt
printer that had all that stuff on it, making staging a breeze.

It's possible that in a Friday afternoon daze I missed the mention of
this feature. Of course if you search Google for "evergreen curbside
pickup print", you get this:
https://www.evergreenparklibrary.org/curbside-pickup-printing

Equinox's YouTube playlist going over the features and the interface:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1cJDcAf-Hqs8BmPlUuEJSY9O3plCdGJk

Thank you,

--
William Matheson