[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Online Conference

Christopher Bocchinfuso cbocchinfuso at niagaracollege.ca
Wed Jun 10 10:22:33 EDT 2020

Hi Dana - Yes, I believe all sessions are being recorded for future viewing on the EG YouTube channel, unless someone knows differently.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Bocchinfuso,
Library Facilitator: User Experience / e-resources
Welland Campus Library
cbocchinfuso at niagaracollege.ca<mailto:cbocchinfuso at niagaracollege.ca>
https://nclibraries.niagaracollege.ca/library

This email contains confidential information intended for the recipient(s). Please do not make this information publicly available without written consent from Niagara College.