[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hoopla SSH SIP setup

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Wed Jun 24 23:42:23 EDT 2020

Hello, I just wanted to report back that we did get SIP2 tunneled over SSH
setup with Hoopla.  The only roadblock was that they don't support key auth
for SSH.  Once we allowed password ssh auth things fell into place.  They
do support the standard SSH forwarding.

I used this article as a guide on setting up a forwarding only ssh user,
and that worked fine for the setup on our end.
https://askubuntu.com/questions/48129/how-to-create-a-restricted-ssh-user-for-port-forwarding

Josh