[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds / Circulation question

Forrest, Stuart sforrest at bcgov.net
Wed Mar 4 10:14:57 EST 2020

Thanks, Rogan,

Starting to get clearer.

The main reason for the questions was reporting. If a hold is transitted to another library and a circ report is run. If I filter by Circulation Library of the receiving branch, who gets the circ count or would I be better off using Checkout Library in the report?

Sorry, my brain is fuddled today.

Thanks
Stuart

Stuart Forrest, Library IT Manager/Analyst Beaufort County Library System
311 Scott Street, Beaufort, SC 29902
843 255 6450
sforrest at bcgov.net
beaufortcountylibrary.org