[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Conference Cancellation

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Mar 16 12:04:23 EDT 2020

Due to the health and safety concerns of the Evergreen community during the
COVID-19 pandemic, the Evergreen Conference Committee and The Evergreen
Project Board have come to the conclusion that the 2020 Evergreen
International Conference in Atlanta should be cancelled.

Conference registration fees, exhibitor fees, and sponsorships will be
refunded. (We will be reaching out to exhibitors directly as well.)

*Please be sure to cancel your hotel reservations. *

We are looking forward to the 2021 Evergreen International Conference in
Missouri!

All of our best wishes for your health and safety,
Terran McCanna / The Evergreen Conference Committee

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.