[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug Squashing Week: This week

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Mar 16 14:29:15 EDT 2020

I'm sure we could keep at least one of the sandboxes available for longer -
let's see how it goes this week. I'm not sure how many community members
are working virtually this week, versus being off of work.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.