[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Update Inventory check-in modifier

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Mar 25 17:51:18 EDT 2020

I don't recall that we had to turn anything on. I did check for permissions
but didn't find anything associated with inventory.

The bug report address the development is
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1777675 in case that has any
clues.

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.