[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] REST API with Libro by Conversight

Floyd, Angelia Lynn LFloyd1 at library.IN.gov
Thu May 28 08:24:22 EDT 2020

Thanks Bill, I let you know about the tweak.

-----------------------------
Lynn Floyd
MIS Supervisor
Indiana State Library
317-232-3290
lfloyd1 at library.in.gov<mailto:lfloyd1 at library.in.gov>

From: Open-ils-general <open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org> On Behalf Of Bill Erickson
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 5:14 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] REST API with Libro by Conversight

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
Hi Lynn,

We've done some work with Conversight at KCLS.  In our case, they are using standard Evergreen APIs via the osrf-gateway-v1 and a Supercat feed for MARC records.  This should not require any local changes.

We did create one small API tweak to support a certain work flow for them (including lost items in a certain patron items out call) that I'd be happy to share.

-b