[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] REMINDER: Open-ILS email lists deactivated on Friday, September 4

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu Sep 3 16:14:59 EDT 2020

Since I've gotten several replies about this, I'll clarify that if you were
subscribed to the lists before my first announcement email on 8/17 (
http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-general/2020-August/016377.html
), you do not need to subscribe to the replacement lists.  You should have
received welcome messages from any lists you were subscribed to.  Should
have been explicit about that in my previous email.