[Board] Amendments to the articles of incorporation

Goben, Anna AGoben at library.IN.gov
Fri Aug 23 08:42:41 EDT 2019

Good morning!

Turns out my week has worked out similarly to Chris S.'s expectations for his own, so am running behind on getting this out to you.  If you prefer to do signatures, the doc has a signature page.  We will need everyone to sign before we can file though.  If you'd rather do a videoconference meeting, we can sign off with a quorum there if that's going to be faster.  Promised Doodle poll for that option (next week only) here: https://doodle.com/poll/py9nbuskzxiuunsg

The proposed amendments are here and incorporate the suggestions received after the meeting as well for discussion:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bh6BptSH4_k1RCCRZfBPA1kZ7DW5y2kmcHDPWHF_JwM

Thanks!
-Anna

Anna Goben