[Board] Fwd: Evergreen Conference Cancellation / Renegotiation

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Mar 13 10:46:18 EDT 2020

Good morning, I sought out Beverly Arnold's advice (the Director of
Conference and Meeting Services for the Board of Regents of the University
System of Georgia) and the message below is the follow up which summarizes
what we discussed. She will be bringing in their contract expert, Christine
Campbell, who has extensive experience in conference contract negotiations,
to reach out to the hotel.

Please let me know if you have any further questions at this time. I will
be sending out a message to the Evergreen list and to all attendees shortly.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.