[Board] Conference cancellation?

Holly Brennan hollyfromhomer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 19:55:23 EDT 2020

As someone running out my last days on the EOB, after being a terrible
board member in my last year because I work for a start-up and no longer in
the library or software worlds, I really have no say on what happens. This
virus is really throwing a wrench into... well, everything. It does seem
that a virtual conference is the best bet, seeing as shutdowns are likely
to continue. Rescheduling seems like it would only result in a later
cancellation. :/

-Holly

Holly Brennan