[Board] Conference financial impact

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Mar 16 12:26:32 EDT 2020

The Board of Regents will begin processing all of the refunds to the
registered attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors. When the dust settles,
these are the non-refundable costs that The Evergreen Project will still
owe (to the best of my knowledge):

$250.00 for Sched conference app
$372.14 for supplies (easels, badges, ribbons - mostly things that can be
saved until next year)
$183 +/-  non-refundable credit card processing fees (not sure of exact
amount yet)

The BOR already paid these things out of the conference revenue account.
Should I assume that the best way to proceed is to have the BOR issue an
invoice for the final amount to The Evergreen Project?

Thank you,
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.