[Board] FW: Evergreen International Conference Cancellation

Goben, Anna AGoben at library.IN.gov
Mon Mar 16 13:21:28 EDT 2020

FYI

Anna Goben
Evergreen Indiana Coordinator
Indiana State Library
140 N Senate Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46204
317-234-6624
Fax: 317-232-1925

-----Original Message-----
From: Donna Bacon [mailto:donna at mobiusconsortium.org]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 1:18 PM
To: Timilty, Michelle (IHG -ATLCP) <Michelle.Timilty at ihg.com>; Terran McCanna <tmccanna at georgialibraries.org>; Christina.campbell at conferencedirect.com; Beverly.Arnold at usg.edu; Goben, Anna <AGoben at library.IN.gov>
Subject: Evergreen International Conference Cancellation

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. **** ________________________________

Michelle,

MOBIUS will need to cancel their 2020 Evergreen International Conference Agreement under the Force Majeure Clause due to the effects of COVID-19.
Can you please confirm the receipt of this cancellation request.

Thank you for working with us on this matter.  We appreciate the hotel's understanding and hope we can work together again in the future.

Be safe,

Donna

--
Donna Bacon