[Eg-newdevs] Meeting tomorrow?

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Tue Apr 14 14:38:53 EDT 2020

Hi Terran,

Not sure if there are enough people available to warrant a meeting, but
just thought I'd mention that I tried to test bug 1821950 (Web Client: Call
Number Labels should not be required in the Copy Editor) during Bug
Squashing Week-ish, but wasn't able to save any items on that server. I
wasn't sure if the sandboxes were still in place, or if there was something
else going on with that server.

Thanks,
Michele
--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org