[Eg-newdevs] Meeting tomorrow?

Floyd, Angelia Lynn LFloyd1 at library.IN.gov
Wed Apr 15 08:20:05 EDT 2020

I’m in the middle of upgrading the OS, Postgres, and then to on to 3.4.2 on my development server.  OS and Postgres done, now on to Upgrading Evergreen on that cluster.
Wish me luck.  First step so I can update our production to 3.4.x this summer.

-----------------------------
Lynn Floyd
MIS Supervisor
Indiana State Library
317-232-3290
lfloyd1 at library.in.gov<mailto:lfloyd1 at library.in.gov>

From: Eg-newdevs <eg-newdevs-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org> On Behalf Of Terran McCanna
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 10:26 AM
Subject: [Eg-newdevs] Meeting tomorrow?

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
Hi everyone,

This pandemic has really thrown me off and I don't have anything planned for tomorrow. Are any of you working right now, and if so do you have anything that you'd like to talk about? There are still some patches ready for testing loaded onto test servers right now, so we could work on testing some of those:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xo6H5v7JSMJq9pU7yrh3hOgPoMtGCl2qPa2iV8gp3jM/edit?usp=sharing

Or is there anything you are working on that you want eyes on?

Hope you are all safe and well,
Terran

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1dQZFKZrN_h1nAVv7EB9VmFYBGsfiOmL3Yec9IzIlL7YztuUoci9JMwC2Fb6h1vqlBSlyslKe_N7vSMNF1FaiUIrY6tVC41zt8iLssfRtJbhdGOpDPFgvjyFXgCzNOmQaD9gEgOW]

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org<mailto:tmccanna at georgialibraries.org>

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org<mailto:help at help.georgialibraries.org>

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/t7rbwMx5NBGCEplmiJgNe2sRZGRgzqVS8d9k3yg-mR-UhThtZVNUiZe419YuwVyLjZ6QZKFAeQGFYcEgO6MtVjPlCrQ5CPYc4h56OEKnldS32D8FYMvQRAmQYZH9pCsHZjVDSQpU]<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries> [https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/3BiTrvd-MM4iD8ytwlQc0_q928anCSry4UO21hcYQV_FPcmhq0Ov9toQ9gv4mmxQLUS2iV4cXDEPUEweGu75_jIH_WX1xDe119BcHfFCzinWfbKuK6NeTXYdO5PU2HRfXAS-Vq1R] <https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list<http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.