[Eg-newdevs] z39.50 bug - ready for testing again

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jul 21 15:56:02 EDT 2021

Hi everybody!

Thanks again to Bill for walking us through the z39.50 bug we've been
working on - I've applied his changes to my test server and it looks good
to me, but more testing is welcome if you want to test there or on your own
server:

https://terran-master.gapines.org/eg/staff (admin/demo123)

I've updated the bug with the latest code and a pullrequest:

Phew, it feels good to get past that one!

Please post to the group or email me directly if you have suggestions for
next month's meeting on August 18.

Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.