[Eg-newdevs] Does anybody else have a 3.10 server up? (Need help checking something)

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Tue Feb 7 12:53:26 EST 2023

Hi Terran,

I have been seeing something similar on our dev server currently on *3.9.1*.
I haven't tried tracking it down, but have seen it enough while trying to
do other things for it to be annoying.

I don't have the login page bookmarked for that server, but frequently use
history to login. I thought maybe it had to do with stale workstations, or
logging out of Evergreen on one tab, then trying to login from another.

When I get the white screen, I reload the page and get the *Welcome to
Webby* page with the link to the staff page.

Whenever I hit that Welcome to Webby page, I wonder if it could redirect to
the staff page and if that might prevent the white screen.

Hope some of this is helpful!

Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org