[Eg-newdevs] List of challenging things about Angular

Stephanie Leary stephanie.leary at equinoxoli.org
Mon Oct 23 10:09:02 EDT 2023

This article came across my feeds, and while I'm not coming from React, I
read it and thought, "Yep, that sure is a comprehensive list of the things
I've found difficult about Angular."
https://rayhanmahi999.medium.com/transitioning-from-react-to-angular-overcoming-challenges-13bb2382180b

It kind of works as a list of topics to study.

I also found this site that compares how to do very basic things in several
JS frameworks, including Angular:
https://component-party.dev/

I've had a hard time finding good Angular tutorials. I'd love it if we
could build up a library of them on the wiki--although I know it'll age
fast.

Stephanie Leary
Front End Developer
Equinox Open Library Initiative