[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: Re: [Evergreen-governance-l] propose new footers on EG websites

Rogan Hamby rhamby at statelibrary.sc.gov
Mon Aug 8 11:30:37 EDT 2011

"As a recipient of federal funds you are required to acknowledge the
Institute of Museum and Library Services when undertaking grant-supported
activities."

They allow you to interpret this in a number of ways though they give
recommendations here:
http://www.imls.gov/recipients/communication.shtm

--

Rogan Hamby
Information Technology Director

www.statelibrary.sc.gov <http://www.statelibrary.sc.gov/>

The South Carolina State Library is a national model for innovation,
collaboration, leadership and effectiveness. It is the keystone in South
Carolina's intellectual landscape.