[Eg-oversight-board] Keynote speakers

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Dec 7 10:13:32 EST 2011

Hi Shauna,

I think both speakers sound exciting!  I'd be happy to hear either of them.
 Morville's message seems important to libraries in general, but Jono's
experience may be more useful for the Evergreen community to draw upon
especially right now.

As a slight aside and in the interests of historical accuracy, I've added
my presentation to your list.  As long as you had so nicely documented the
people and topics considered, it seemed odd that my "candidacy" had been
omitted.  A revised spreadsheet is attached.

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling