[Eg-oversight-board] Keynote speakers

Rogan Hamby rhamby at statelibrary.sc.gov
Wed Dec 7 10:40:54 EST 2011

I rather like the idea of Jono Bacon's.  Both are relevant, and probably
great speakers, but Bacon's I think strikes a cord that may both resonate
strongly with the Evergreen community and be something that many in the
library community don't get to hear at other conferences.

--

Rogan Hamby
Director of Information Technology & Innovation

www.statelibrary.sc.gov <http://www.statelibrary.sc.gov/>
sclends.org

The South Carolina State Library is a national model for innovation,
collaboration, leadership and effectiveness. It is the keystone in South
Carolina's intellectual landscape.