[Eg-oversight-board] Keynote speakers

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Dec 7 11:07:49 EST 2011

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Borger, Shauna <SBorger at library.in.gov> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> After contacting speakers suggested by the oversight board (and many more
> besides), we have two keynote speakers that are available and interested:
> Peter Morville and Jono Bacon! I have included their information in the
> attached excel spreadsheet and would like to hear feedback from the
> oversight board on both candidates.

Great, Shauna!  Either one is a great catch, to be sure, but if I had
my druthers I would have to say that, having read Jono's "The Art of
Community", a number of his blog posts, and listening to podcast
interviews both that he has conducted and which he has been a subject
of, that I think he would be a great fit for our growing community.

Thanks so much for pulling this together!

Dan