[Eg-oversight-board] Keynote speakers

Stephen Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Wed Dec 7 11:22:57 EST 2011

Awesome choices!   Given the nature of my thinking lately about
Evergreen as a community more than as software I'm biased toward Jono
personally.   I agree as well with Rogan's observation that this
Keynote might lend something unique to this community gathering.  I
would learn a lot on either path, of course.

Thanks again,
Steve Wills